Plan Your Vote
1. Be SURE your registration is accurate and current. CHECK HERE
2. If your voting by mail the ballots in Putnam are already in the mail. ( YouTube on how to vote by mail. CLICK )
3. Do not delay. Cast your vote ASAP to be sure USPS has pleanty of time for your completed ballot to arrive prior to election.
4. As an extra measure of protection you can physicaly deliver your ballot to the supervisor of elections office.
5. You can vote early in person between October 19 and 31st.
6. On election day November 3rd in person at your assigned precinct. ( last resort! )
If you plan to vote in person take our slate card and know the candidates and amendments in advance to make your trip quick and easy.